Keder Solutions that are Customizable, Durable, Portable & Lightweight
SEG (Silicone Edge Graphic) systems are quickly becoming the industry norm for advertising, retail and show displays. The lightweight and portable systems are fully customizable and provide a modern look for a wide variety of uses. BioPlastic Solutions provides custom solutions with a PVC or TPE alternative to silicone gaskets to be sewn in to the fabric and frames.
What is an SEG System?
Silicone Edge Graphics Systems are fabric graphics systems with a modern finish for displays in both stationary/retail and movable trade show and presentation displays for a clean professional look. BPS’s Keder strip (or welt/gasket) can be sewn directly into the fabric graphics to be used in all standard framing systems as well as most custom systems. BPS produces a range of sizes to best fit your company’s frame and sewing systems needs.
Advantages with BioPlastic Solutions
- Manufactured in USA at our production facility
- Working directly with manufacturer (BPS) and not the middle man or through distribution
- Standard sizes kept on hand for quick turnaround
- Competitive pricing structure including extensive discounts for volume ordering
- Custom options for both size and materials (hardness, flexibility etc.)
- Equipment to hold tolerance and accuracy equal to or better than industry standards for both automated and manual sewing systems.
To request more information on our Keder solutions with Silicone Edge Graphics or other Keder options please request more information.Request More Info